Those who interview @LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smgilles

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long was it before you got something in the mail saying you were accepted, rejected, or waitlisted...? I interviewed there on 1/30 and haven't heard anything either way. I "thought" the interview went really well, but maybe I am mistaken. Any insight from you other LECOM interviewees would be appreciated.

Thanks, Shane

Members don't see this ad.

I second that. I interviewed on 1/31 and have not heard anything yet also.

it took LECOM slightly less than a month to get back to me. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend interviewed at LECOM and was accepted within two weeks.

Chisel

It took me about 3 weeks to hear back, so I'm sure you guys will be getting good news this week!

I interviewed there in the end of Ocober and found out in 2 weeks, but that was when they first started interviewing. So, now that they are well into the interviewing process, they may be taking later...GOOD LUCK!!

I interviewed during the holidays so my times are probably not typical, but I inverviewed on Dec. 19th. and got the acceptance on Jan. 10th. So Just over three weeks.

Originally posted by smgilles
How long was it before you got something in the mail saying you were accepted, rejected, or waitlisted...? I interviewed there on 1/30 and haven't heard anything either way. I "thought" the interview went really well, but maybe I am mistaken. Any insight from you other LECOM interviewees would be appreciated.

Thanks, Shane

Well, tomorrow it will be exactly 4 weeks and no word yet. Who thinks I should call them if I don't hear anything in the mail tomorrow. Patience is definitely not one of my better virtures.

Shane

Yes you schould call. It can't hurt. If you ask if you had a letter sent out to you they will probally tell you. However, they won't if it was a good or bad letter. If the tell you your application is still under review, they obviously did not make a decision yet and you will have to continue to play the waiting game.

Good luck

I called LECOM and they told me the letter was sent out this past Tuesday. She told me not to worry that it was "good news". So, that makes me feel much better, let's just hope she wasn't lying over the phone:)

Shane

Shane... That's an awfully nice hint, I'd say you're in.

i heard in 2 wks.

It took 6 wks for me to get my acceptance last year and I was in thier post-bacc. I wouldn't worry too much though just keep doing what you need to do to get in. I also agree that calling can't hurt and it may even help.