• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Those who interviewed at Harvard

pbrooks

10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2008
  1. Dental Student
I interviewed at Harvard a while ago and just now I recieved an email from them inviting me for an interview and saying that my application is complete. No one has answered the phone when I have called to ask what is going on. Anyone else in this boat? Im weirded out

Upvote 0

AlwaysImproving

10+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2008
FL
  1. Pre-Dental
I interviewed at Harvard a while ago and just now I recieved an email from them inviting me for an interview and saying that my application is complete. No one has answered the phone when I have called to ask what is going on. Anyone else in this boat? Im weirded out

Maybe they selected the wrong prescripted email. Maybe they meant to somehow send u the "accepted email" :xf::luck::luck:

GL and I haven't heard from them (yet hehehhehe:D)

Upvote 0

homeslice1325

10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
im weirded out as well, i got rejected from harvard a while back to my dismay via snail mail. I just now received two emails saying that they are in receipt of my application and will be reviewing it. they must have had some sort of glitch in their system this morning

Upvote 0
About the Ads

kag930

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
I received the same thing... three emails that I've already gotten before saying my application is complete, confirming my interview etc. This is making me really nervous! I know if you get accepted you get a phone call... I'm worried that they were trying to send the generic "rejection" letter. How were you rejected?

Upvote 0

wbloo

10+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
rejected via snail mail (about 2 weeks ago)- just received 2 e-mails saying that my application is complete. Something funny is def going on in Harvard...

I would just call them - even though you prob won't get in contact with them today - maybe email them....

Upvote 0

LuckiLeigh

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
  1. Dental Student
I just got those three emails too. Anne Berg called and offered me acceptance :) and I asked her about the emails. She said there must be a glitch so it doesn't mean anything!

Harvard just sent out a clarification email about the glitch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.