Those who interviewed at Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbrooks

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Harvard a while ago and just now I recieved an email from them inviting me for an interview and saying that my application is complete. No one has answered the phone when I have called to ask what is going on. Anyone else in this boat? Im weirded out

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Harvard a while ago and just now I recieved an email from them inviting me for an interview and saying that my application is complete. No one has answered the phone when I have called to ask what is going on. Anyone else in this boat? Im weirded out

Maybe they selected the wrong prescripted email. Maybe they meant to somehow send u the "accepted email" :xf::luck::luck:

GL and I haven't heard from them (yet hehehhehe:D)

im weirded out as well, i got rejected from harvard a while back to my dismay via snail mail. I just now received two emails saying that they are in receipt of my application and will be reviewing it. they must have had some sort of glitch in their system this morning

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the same thing... three emails that I've already gotten before saying my application is complete, confirming my interview etc. This is making me really nervous! I know if you get accepted you get a phone call... I'm worried that they were trying to send the generic "rejection" letter. How were you rejected?

rejected via snail mail (about 2 weeks ago)- just received 2 e-mails saying that my application is complete. Something funny is def going on in Harvard...

I would just call them - even though you prob won't get in contact with them today - maybe email them....

im freaking out too, i called and left a message and will update on here if they return my call. i dont want them to return my call if they are going to reject me on the phone though.

I also received these emails. Hopefully it will turn out for the best.

I was rejected by them a few weeks ago too and just received those two emails telling me my app. is complete. I think ill give them a call..whats the worst that could happen..tell me I'm rejected again?

I was rejected by them a few weeks ago too and just received those two emails telling me my app. is complete. I think ill give them a call..whats the worst that could happen..tell me I'm rejected again?

Can you tell us what they say? Thank you so much!

I recieved these emails too
I HOPE THEY MEAN GOOD THINGS!

I just got those three emails too. Anne Berg called and offered me acceptance :) and I asked her about the emails. She said there must be a glitch so it doesn't mean anything!

Harvard just sent out a clarification email about the glitch.

Last edited:
I just got those three emails too. Anne Berg called and offered me acceptance :) and I asked her about the emails. She said there must be a glitch so it doesn't mean anything!

wow congrats!
i think i need to calm down and stop reading into things :)

I just got a call too! I'm so happy! Don't worry, I got those weird emails so they definitely don't mean anything.

just out of curiosity, did anyone else get yet another email from harvard this morning at 10:32? it said something about still being under review and a decision will be made asap, within the next two weeks.

yeah i got the email too. it said we could send them like our final grades or something... but we wont even have ours for like three weeks at least!! good luck to you!! my fingers are crossed!!!

haha yea i'm a year out of school, so i have nothing to update. :p