Those who living outside U.S. and waiting for Dec 1st.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shawny8351

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I bet there are a lot of people waiting for the DAY! Dec. 1st.
BUT.. it doesn't really mean anything to me. I live in Canada.
Those who are living outside US, the mails will take some time to get to your doors.

We have to wait extra days or even weeks to get hour mails.
I heard not much school contact those BIG news thru Emails..

:(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Im from Ontario. So I was thinking along the same lines, but dont forget some schools will call, I know one of the schools I interviewed at calls on Dec 1st or 2nd.
Im still going to join in the countdown, otherwise I will go crazy waiting without any end in sight!

hey guys! i'm from the US, but i know there is a post on the discussion board somewhere about how each school notifies you. i would say most either call you, email you, or update your aadsas... some only send snail mail, but not a ton. most of the time, they will notify you on dec first by calling, email, aadsas, and then send hard copies of stuff to you in the mail. hope this helps!

hey guys! i'm from the US, but i know there is a post on the discussion board somewhere about how each school notifies you. i would say most either call you, email you, or update your aadsas... some only send snail mail, but not a ton. most of the time, they will notify you on dec first by calling, email, aadsas, and then send hard copies of stuff to you in the mail. hope this helps!
thanks!
i think all three of us who posted on here all went to the UNC interview on the same day... just a guess though...
:) hope you both have good news next mon!