Thoughts about Elizabeth Warren's New Health Plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The last words of a Covid19 patient .... you can’t define our healthcare system with lesser words and more power. May God Bless Us !!!

Members don't see this ad.

The last words of a Covid19 patient .... you can’t define our healthcare system with lesser words and more power. May God Bless Us !!!

I wonder and ask all of you “Would this happen in any other country in the world “ ?

I wonder and ask all of you “Would this happen in any other country in the world “ ?
First off, I'm not sure I believe them.

Second, the answer should be the patient. Because all the staff certainly want their money. The makers of the devices and meds want their money. We all want to be paid for our services/goods. The people that use them should be deciding if our prices are worth them spending their money on. It messes up the balancing of priorities to allow all patients to write blank checks with the their neighbors money.

Reactions: 1 user