Thoughts about investing in Clinuvel Inc. ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IRorBustguy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was reading about Clinesse and its use in treatment for Vitiligo. The product (melanocyte receptor agonist) also seems to have great potential for cosmetic applications (i.e tanning in the winter w/o Tanning beds).

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Was reading about Clinesse and its use in treatment for Vitiligo. The product (melanocyte receptor agonist) also seems to have great potential for cosmetic applications (i.e tanning in the winter w/o Tanning beds).

Thoughts?

Maybe I'll try it on myself!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user

Thoughts?

If you have a little bit of money that you want to play with and don't mind losing, sure. But as a solid investment for your portfolio? No.

Reactions: 1 users

Thoughts?

Isn't the target market going to shrink with this inevitable deleveraging? Is any 3rd party going to cover this? The socialites in the Hamptons will soon be put on the endangered species list. That leaves the Chinese middle class. Do they tan?