Thoughts on OHSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMO

Diving Medical Officer
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hoes does OHSU (Oregon Health Sciences University) stack up against medical schools from that region, California, and Texas?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Great school for primary care (#2 on the USnews list I think) in a great beautiful city. I hope they offer me a interview. . .

Originally posted by DMO
Hoes does OHSU (Oregon Health Sciences University) stack up against medical schools from that region, California, and Texas?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.:rolleyes:

Does the eyeroll indicate that thoughts actually aren't greatly appreciated? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
My bad. Mea Culpa. The eyerolls are like extra prizes. Something to get you guys excited.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

does OHSU screen when they send out secondaries?

Originally posted by jlee9531
does OHSU screen when they send out secondaries?

I believe they do for out-of-state applicants cuz I knew some people from AZ and CA who got rejected pre-secondary last year. I'd heard it was about a 3.5/30 cut-off but that could be wrong.

Originally posted by azpremed
I believe they do for out-of-state applicants cuz I knew some people from AZ and CA who got rejected pre-secondary last year. I'd heard it was about a 3.5/30 cut-off but that could be wrong.

thanks alot man...makes me feel a bit better seeing how i got one finally from them