Thoughts on the 4th edition of the Green Book (Severese) book? Also new 360 OMM questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi all currently prepping for Level 2 COMLEX. Just wondering if anyone thoughts about the 4th edition of the Green OMM book by Severe? Already have a PDF file of the 3rd edition but not sure whether I should invest $60 for that book. Also it apparently has 360 OMM questions which I could wrap my head around. If the book has a lot of good stuff that's important I'll buy it. I'm probably going to buy it anywhere just to read the updates and complete the OMM questions since Comlex Level 2 is about 25% OMM. Ideas? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all currently prepping for Level 2 COMLEX. Just wondering if anyone thoughts about the 4th edition of the Green OMM book by Severe? Already have a PDF file of the 3rd edition but not sure whether I should invest $60 for that book. Also it apparently has 360 OMM questions which I could wrap my head around. If the book has a lot of good stuff that's important I'll buy it. I'm probably going to buy it anywhere just to read the updates and complete the OMM questions since Comlex Level 2 is about 25% OMM. Ideas? Thanks!

Where do you see that level 2 is 25% OMM? I see it as 10% Here

Members don't see this ad :)

4e feels like they went yolo and had no editor. content feels the same.