Thoughts on the Canadian Feb 24th 2018 DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Banana_nut95

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who wrote it yesterday? How did you find it?

The RC was WAY harder than I expected,

Members don't see this ad.

I wrote the Canadian dat on Saturday too.

I found the sciences were extremely fair and didn’t have any issues, just got stuck on one of the Mendelian cross questions. Chem was super easy.

PAT I thought was really tough on keyholes, really hard to find 1 specific answer and those rock keyholes are insane imo. Rest wasn’t too bad.

RC was definitely my worst section. I found it really hard like you said, spent a ton of time on the first passage and second and was really short on time for the last one. Really strange questions and I couldn’t see a clock and before I knew it she screamed 5 minutes left. I’m praying for a miracle on that section lol.

any news about the results when? i took the exam too.time was very strict for Rc .i hope results will be good for all of us

any news about the results when? i took the exam too.time was very strict for Rc .i hope results will be good for all of us

They're up now on the student download page. Should stay up for most of today then they'll take them down, send an e-mail and re-upload tomorrow. Dunno why but they always do that
edit nvm they sent the email now

Last edited: