Thoughts on the OAT destroyer?

bio_student95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about it, but I've also heard that many didn't finish the book because it was unrealistically difficult compared to the real OAT. I'm using Chad's videos and the destroyer and wanted some feedback from those that have used it in the past.

Members don't see this ad.

i really liked it for the math section (got a 380 on QR on actual). I think i also liked it for bio bc there were so many practice problems covering all the topics on the oat. Gen chem was alright, it provided good practice esp for the conceptual questions. I think the orgo and physics were ridiculously hard and didn't use those sections at all.

i also used chad's videos for organic chem and a little bit of physics for topics i needed extra help for

i really liked it for the math section (got a 380 on QR on actual). I think i also liked it for bio bc there were so many practice problems covering all the topics on the oat. Gen chem was alright, it provided good practice esp for the conceptual questions. I think the orgo and physics were ridiculously hard and didn't use those sections at all.
Did you get the math destroyer? Or did you use QR problems that were included in the OAT destroyer?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was his videos for physics enough info to prepare you for the OAT?
i got the oat destroyer and used the math section included and that was enough for me. I also had just taken physics so some of the material was still fresh in my head but i also used princeton review physics to help study! and the vidoes to supplement

Reactions: 1 user