Thoughts on these programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MedStud0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to put my rank list togther and wanted to see if anyone had anythoughts on the following programs. I'm interested in doing a Cardiology fellowship. So I'm looking for a program will put me in a good position for fellowship, is academically strong, and focuses on teaching. Location doesn't matter. Thanks.

The programs are:

University of Mississippi
University of Arkansas
U. of Missouri at Columbia
Dallas Methodist
West Virginia U.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to put my rank list togther and wanted to see if anyone had anythoughts on the following programs. I'm interested in doing a Cardiology fellowship. So I'm looking for a program will put me in a good position for fellowship, is academically strong, and focuses on teaching. Location doesn't matter. Thanks.

The programs are:

University of Mississippi
University of Arkansas
U. of Missouri at Columbia
Dallas Methodist
West Virginia U.

If the word :Universtiy: is in the title, and there is a cardiology program, preferably with research, you are in a good place to match a fellowship in cardiology.

Bumblefock communities tend to not have the research connections to be competitive for fellowship matches. Also look at where their previous residents have matched and in what.

Status
Not open for further replies.