Thoughts on UNECOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Vegeta, Jan 15, 2000.

1. I've been browsing the different Osteopathic Medical school websites and was particularly curious about UNECOM (University of New England) because I've never heard it mentioned by students applying to the field of Osteopathic Medicine. On their website, there's a thumbnail link to a story that describes UNECOM to be 2nd in the nation for primary-care graduates (86% of their graduates continue to specialize in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Ob/Gyn, or Family Practice). Are there current students enrolled at UNECOM that would recommend this school and be able to describe it's strengths and weaknesses? I'm somewhat interested because it's in the Northeastern United States.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mayqswet

Mayqswet Senior Member

Check out the information on the school presented in a thread called: "University of New Englan--what's so special about it" dated 12-17-99. There is a lot of good information there.

I don't know why more people don't talk about the school. It has a great reputation, solid curriculum and is in a beautiful location.

------------------