Three Sets of MCAT Books for Sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Conflicted89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the following sets of books:

ExamKrackers (EK) 1001 Series including:
EK 1001 Physics
EK 1001 Orgo
EK 1001 Biology
EK 1001 Chemistry
EK 101 Verbal
EK 16 Mini MCATs

The Berkeley Review (BR) Books (the ones people recommend using):
BR Orgo 1
BR Orgo 2
BR Gen Chem 1
BR Gen Chem 2
BR Physics 1
BR Physics 2

And finally, the Princeton Review (PR) Hyperlearning books, which you can only get by taking the Princeton Review class (costs $1949, or getting them second hand):
PR Biological Sciences Review
PR Physical Sciences Review
PR Verbal and Writing Review
PR In class compendium
PR Sciences workbook
PR Verbal workbook

And I have the PR MCAT workout book that you can get at general bookstores (Which I'm including in the "set"). In my opinion (and in those of the members of SDN http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=652880&highlight=best+review+books) these are probably the best books for reviewing and practice.

All of the books are in perfect condition, no marks except for some of the hyperlearning PR Set (the owner before me highlighted/marks some of the pages). Along with the PR set, I will also include the flashcards of the previous owner, delightful Biology coloring book with pretty pictures and a schedule from the class (you can basically make yourself take the class by following the schedule). With the BR set I'll include photocopied answer sheets for your convenience so that you can sell the books after you are done studying from them. For the EK Set I'm asking for 160, for the BR set I'm asking for 140 and for the PR set I'm asking for 225 (includes hyperlearning and the MCAT workout). Buyer pays for shipping and handling; these prices are negotiable and they're based on the list prices for the books.

Please PM me if interested or you want to talk about the prices!

*10.15.09 BR books have been sold.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Update: BR books sold. Price change on PR books.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested in your TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook. I will pay at least $50 for it...