Throwing in the towel.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieShiro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After reading a mind-numbingly dumb post, I realize I have devoted an inane amount of time to SDN. As such, this will be my last time on this website. But in keeping true to myself, let me get some things off my chest:
1. Run(away from)Mimi, I believe it was you at the UPenn. interview who asked how the “dating scene” was. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was the girl who almost exploded with laughter. (RUN Mimi, indeed).
2. MateoDaSpy, you’re cute (much more so than Jaime Rios).
3. MCarlene, I am so happy you will go to Harvard because quite frankly, I got sick of your calculated self-deprecating posts. How about we replace all your pre-acceptance threads with this: “My name is Carlene and I have a weird mental complex that compels me to fish for compliments from complete strangers! Let me tell you facetious stories about how I have no confidence in myself so you all can post replies and give me some badly needed self-validation! I’m looking for something along the lines of, ‘no, no Carlene! You are wonderful and I’m sure you’ll get in everywhere!’” Barf.
4. PsychoDoctor, from your posts I can only imagine how heinously ugly you must be.
5. GuyLaro. and SDSkunk, it’s nice to have my genius appreciated, thanks!

Adios all. See you at Duke. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yah...........................................................wow.

word :rolleyes:

Many people on SDN have obvious psychological problems... IMHO, anyone posting regularly on a forum has some slight problems already. Still, it's not nice to name-call ;)

I'm not too familiar with any of these people but that...was....awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.