1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Thx Not Working?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Marianne11, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Marianne11

Marianne11 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I can't get the site for scores to load, could it be they are uploading our January scores and we'll have them earlier???? :idea: They say future test dates will have results in as little as 2 weeks, so they could be 5 days early, right? :laugh:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. squeaky

squeaky Hopeful
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    eeek! my heart skipped a beat when I read your post. I quickly logged onto Thx and it is working for me........but then again I sat for the Jan 29th administration.......:scared:

3. wutwinb

wutwinb Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

i took the Jan 27th test and the THx system is working for me...but still no scores. I think we'll just have to wait it out.