Marianne11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2003
Henderson-Las Vegas NV
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I can't get the site for scores to load, could it be they are uploading our January scores and we'll have them earlier???? :idea: They say future test dates will have results in as little as 2 weeks, so they could be 5 days early, right? :laugh:

squeaky

Hopeful
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
eeek! my heart skipped a beat when I read your post. I quickly logged onto Thx and it is working for me........but then again I sat for the Jan 29th administration.......:scared:

wutwinb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 26, 2006
Somewhere over the rainbow
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I can't get the site for scores to load, could it be they are uploading our January scores and we'll have them earlier???? :idea: They say future test dates will have results in as little as 2 weeks, so they could be 5 days early, right? :laugh:

i took the Jan 27th test and the THx system is working for me...but still no scores. I think we'll just have to wait it out.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.