Tick Tock

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kikaku21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh man. 8 days. GULP! :scared: :eek: :scared: :eek:

I feel ready, but man...

Members don't see this ad.

richmond604 said:
but man, i feel sleepy

TELL ME ABOUT IT! I feel like once Aug 19 gets here, I'm gonna crash afterwards for at least 3 days. And I have to catch an 8 am flight the next morning.... ugh. At least it'll all be over..... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Try not to stress out about it. No one ever truly feels ready for the test. As the test approaches you seem to only focus on your weak points and don't think about all the stuff your doing great. Hang in there guys!

ChymeChancellor said:
Try not to stress out about it. No one ever truly feels ready for the test. As the test approaches you seem to only focus on your weak points and don't think about all the stuff your doing great. Hang in there guys!

Which is actually a blessing at the end of the day... At least I think...

Still feel like :barf: ing.

i can't wait for it to be over with! i am so burnt out and i'm finding it harder to push myself now. sigh, maybe it's just today and i can get back in the swing of things tomorrow.

but 8 days and we'll have our lives back!!!

Definitely will be happy when this thing is over, its kind of like a haunting nightmare that doesnt seem to go away. Not to mention it haunts us for another 60 days after the 19th, :(

DrCurious said:
Definitely will be happy when this thing is over, its kind of like a haunting nightmare that doesnt seem to go away. Not to mention it haunts us for another 60 days after the 19th, :(

SIXTY DAYS??

Really that long?

:barf:

Kikaku21 said:
SIXTY DAYS??

Really that long?

yup, give or take....
haha my guess is the aamc has em marked in a week and then watches the agony that pursues in forums like this and laugh about it in their office...

lol CBT will be faster....

Trust me, it will be better to ge tit over with at this point. The first week after the exam you will agonize over it; after tha tyou can put it on the back burner for 59 days. Best of luck; i REALLY feel for you.

Psycho Doctor said:
Trust me, it will be better to ge tit over with at this point. The first week after the exam you will agonize over it; after tha tyou can put it on the back burner for 59 days. Best of luck; i REALLY feel for you.

Get COMPLETELY wasted the night of the MCAT. Continue drinking for the next few days... you'll be in a complete daze. Then afterwards, go out with friends every day and go out till late, so you fall asleep right away. And when that's all over, school will have started and you will have almost completely forgotten about the MCAT.

At least, I hope so, since that's my plan to counteract MCAT PTSD. :D

trozman said:
Get COMPLETELY wasted the night of the MCAT. Continue drinking for the next few days... you'll be in a complete daze. Then afterwards, go out with friends every day and go out till late, so you fall asleep right away. And when that's all over, school will have started and you will have almost completely forgotten about the MCAT.

At least, I hope so, since that's my plan to counteract MCAT PTSD. :D
I got sdickenly drunk the night of my MCAT and didn't respond to any phone messages or this boards for days. People were really worried about me and my parents ended up calliung my apartment mates. ugh