Time between Yale complete & interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

girl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, those who have Yale interviews... what was the time between when you saw your application was "Complete and Under Review" at the Status Check website and the time you heard about the interview? I submitted my Yale secondary/recs etc. on July 24, and I just got the application complete date yesterday, September 12. I'm betting this is AMCAS's fault, as is everything else, but any info from you guys would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by girl:
•Hello, those who have Yale interviews... what was the time between when you saw your application was "Complete and Under Review" at the Status Check website and the time you heard about the interview? I submitted my Yale secondary/recs etc. on July 24, and I just got the application complete date yesterday, September 12. I'm betting this is AMCAS's fault, as is everything else, but any info from you guys would be much appreciated. Thanks!•

I'm wondering, does your online status check at Yale state that they have received your MCATs?

I'm wondering if you have to have that in order to get the 'complete and in review' affirmation.

My AMCAS app is verified with MCATs, and I also sent them a copy of my MCATs, but it still says my MCATs are missing.

Hey Baylor,

I just checked my status and it says "file complete as of august 31st...but it doesn't say anything about my mcat scores." SO I am assuming they just don't show up on the screen.

Speaking of online checks. Univ. of Washington St. Louis doesn't have anything from me!!!
I don't understand. That was one of the first ones I did and it still says it has NOTHING!
ANyone have it saying their file is complete or they have any records at that school?

I got an e-mail from Yale saying that the "MCAT" line on the status check will never be filled in. I think they said that is because they get the score from AMCAS so they don't actually get an MCAT score report for applicants. When your app says "complete" then they have everything they need, regardless of that MCAT line.

I'm still wondering about my original question for anybody who got notified of a Yale interview? How long did it take from the date of completion according to the status check?