Time for Medical Schools to make a decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewar84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was complete at all schools by the first week of October. I have only heard back from one school (non state) where I just found out I got an interview. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes between being complete and finding out one way or the other.

Members don't see this ad.

I was complete at all schools by the first week of October. I have only heard back from one school (non state) where I just found out I got an interview. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes between being complete and finding out one way or the other. My stats aren't great (3.7 GPA Mcat(11V,9B,8P) but the wait is killing me.

Dude, I was complete at the end of august and still havn't heard anything from most schools.

I was complete at all schools by the first week of October. I have only heard back from one school (non state) where I just found out I got an interview. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes between being complete and finding out one way or the other. My stats aren't great (3.7 GPA Mcat(11V,9B,8P) but the wait is killing me.

if decision is rejection you might not hear.. ever.
for instance i was complete at albert einstein mid july. yes, i said july.

if interview, anywhere between now and march i would think.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete at all schools by the first week of October. I have only heard back from one school (non state) where I just found out I got an interview. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes between being complete and finding out one way or the other.

Relax man! I have been complete since mid augus at most of my schools and I have not heard one peep from them. Most schools will interview into march, so you could be waiting a while.

how many other threads are there with people bitching about not hearing back from schools? :sleep: