Time spent studying on each subject

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ttan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im curious. Of those who took the test or are about to take it, what percentage of your total study time did you spend on Physics, Org. Chem/Gen Chem, Biology, Verbal R. Practice, Essay writing.

Members don't see this ad.

Im curious. Of those who took the test or are about to take it, what percentage of your total study time did you spend on Physics, Org. Chem/Gen Chem, Biology, Verbal R. Practice, Essay writing.

Study what your weak at the most..
If you choose one not to study don't study writing.

im not asking you how to study. im going to do just fine. im asking you how you all studied, because i was curious. seems to me that some parts for everyone in general would require more studying than others.

Personally, I am most weak in Physics so I spend 50% of my time there.

When the test came, I still did about the same on Physics if I would have just spent 25% on it because I will never get the conceptual part of it. I can do the math but I just dont get it and dont like it.

In retrospect, I would have spent more time with gchem and bio because I am strong in those but did not do as well as I should have because I studied them less. I would have also spent more time practicing verbal.

I think I could have gotten 2-3 more points with this strategy; instead of trying to fix my biggest weakness I seem to never get. Also, if I ever got a PS section with more gchem than physics, I think that would give me 1 more point too!! :smuggrin:

I would not work more on my weak areas at the expense of my strengths....dont take your strengths for granted.....:oops: