iamgoingbananas

in exile
10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2005
Status
errrr MCAT, lets do it folks.. Time to buckled down, forget every obstacle you have encountered in the past. MCAt time is now...now folks...buckled down....Just imagine that this is the only and last time you are going to ever take this MCAT..just once folks..that's it, just once folks.

Good luck to alll...........

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2001
Cali
How many hours a day are u guys averaging? Up to now I ve been averaging around 3 hours a day. I definitely need to take it up a notch.

stoleyerscrubz

Registered User and Stuff
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2004
NY
Status
Medical Student
I'm getting about 12 hours/week now. Making a schedule to get 20 hours/week of which 6 hours of that is devoted to full lengths and EK verbal.

River Rat

15+ Year Member
May 31, 2004
just finished the EK home schedule...dunno how long i put in a week...maybe 20 if im lucky? anyways, its the last month and im about to get started on practice exams and those 1001 series.

...even though nothing still seems to make any sense.

anyone else feel doomed?

OP
I

iamgoingbananas

in exile
10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2005
Status
from now on, i am mcating 5-7 hours spread throughout the day, a little practice, a little review. i don't know how helpful it would be to finish reviewing, i am just trying to do as many questions and passages throughout the day. five weeks is a long time...lets take advantage of it mcateers..