Time to put up or shut up, till the next crisis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Galo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Having gone down this road before, as many of you have, I am not certain it will do anything, but I will sleep good knowing that I am still trying to make the system work for our soldiers. I know many of you feel the same way, and perhaps now that a spotlight has been shone for who knows how little time, it is time to let yourself be heard.

I called Sen Levins office, and was passed to a staffer who is dealing with the hearings.

[email protected]

I said my peace, and sent him a copy of the surgery manning train wreck lecture that I have posted here before. I also sent a link to the Pulitzer price winning expose of 10 yrs ago. I told him Walter Reed is but a boil on a septic and dying military medicine. That if they really want to fix it, they need to know what the problems are.

So, if anybody is inclined, start sending emails, and let them know what they are up against.

Being the cynic that I have become, I think when army heads stop rolling, they'll call it job well done, and wait for the next crisis, but that's just me. Lets hope I'm wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

Most likely this will lead to Dr.'s already at these locations getting drilled by the brass and told to do more/work harder to avoid this kind of PR. I can see how this will lead to some very pissed and stressed/overworked Dr.'s who are already pissed/overworked.

Common guys, if there is any time this is it!!

I've sent another email to the Post.

Anybody think this is futile?? or Why not write something to somebody today!