TIME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ktdkto2b

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have noticed that many people posting messages have already recieved acceptances from D.O. schools. I plan to send out my secondary applications within the next two weeks. Am I extremely far behind????? Is this going to hurt my chances of being accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on where you are applying. I have a friend who applied to DMU last year in November, and he's there now.

But you always have a huge advantage in applying there early.

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]

The earlier you apply, the better. Of course I waited until the last minute - primary in October; secondaries in January; interviewed in February/March; accepted in April.
Good luck to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
On the same token, my DO application was JUST released from AACOMAS last week (after a 9 week processing time). Can I assume that there are many people just a far behind (due to AACOMAS) as I? If it is taking them that long to process...then maybe the classes are filling later????

Yep, this delay is killing me, too. My application has been gone about 7-8 weeks, too. Not a single secondary received. AACOMAS just says "We have everything we need to process your application," every time I call to check in. I just have to trust them, I suppose.

Continued luck to all.

--Wheels