Timers during real deal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xylem29

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My watch apparently cannot shut off it's beeper once the time ends for the timer - even though I shut off the beep for all other actions...are we allowed to use timers which beep? And if not, are there timers out there that ppl can recommend? Rite now, i've been practicing vr with my chrono - which has a worse psycological effect since it goes up showing the seconds and millisecs...the speed makes my h rate go up....

Members don't see this ad.

xylem29 said:
My watch apparently cannot shut off it's beeper once the time ends for the timer - even though I shut off the beep for all other actions...are we allowed to use timers which beep? And if not, are there timers out there that ppl can recommend? Rite now, i've been practicing vr with my chrono - which has a worse psycological effect since it goes up showing the seconds and millisecs...the speed makes my h rate go up....

No beeping devices period......I suggest use kaplan stragedy ....set to 12:00 and watch your time from there..reset after every section back to 12:00

I got one word for you: Hourglass. If those coursing sand grains don't get you relaxed and ready for action, nothing will.

xylem29 said:

doc G said:
No beeping devices period......I suggest use kaplan stragedy ....set to 12:00 and watch your time from there..reset after every section back to 12:00

Or use the stopwatch function on your watch, if it comes with one.