Times Square Luxury condo/Roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daffodil0712

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a 25 y/o indian female optometry student (class of 2013) and currently living in a spacious, high rise luxury condo, minutes away from port authority/US postal service/grocery store. Free workout gym, patio, coin operated laundry, doorman, elevator. The living room etc is fully furnished (television, 4 chairs, table lamps etc), you will have two double closets to use for yourself (one for the coats in the hallway and one of your own right next to the bathroom). I also have a futon in the living room which you are more than welcome to use as a bed. Built in dishwasher and microwave. Appliances such as toaster/portable oven. You will be sharing the kitchen and bathroom with me.

The rent would be 1250 plus half the electricity bill (which ends up being approximately 35 per month for winter and 100 per month in the summer if you use the A/C).

I prefer a professional, reliable female, no smoking in the appt, and guest notification in advance based on school schedule. Please email me at [email protected] if interested with a few details about yourself! Place is available from August 21st ( or a little earlier if necessary)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: