Timing error by the proctor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ibrahim05

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The proctor stopped my physical sciences 10minutes early. she probably thought the exam was 90minutes long because the first warning came at 45minutes. i was working unusually fast so it didnt really affect me, i just had to rush the last 5questions. everyone just assumed they were the one that set their watch wrong. it wasnt till after the 10minute break that people told her but there is really nothing that can be done. we got screwed.

Members don't see this ad.

the test will be computerized soon, and these problems will be fixed. my proctor couldn't tell analog time either. he kept giving/taking away a minute in every section.

Ibrahim05 said:
they cant do anything about it. i probably will report anyways...maybe they'll get smarter proctors.

RUscrewed said:
the test will be computerized soon, and these problems will be fixed. my proctor couldn't tell analog time either. he kept giving/taking away a minute in every section.

how come yours gave you time back? ours just said told us to **** off and live with it.