Timing of ADAT Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scott326

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have a question regarding when to take ADAT.
My understanding is that there are two types of reports: 1) preliminary score report(released in June or Aug) and 2) official score report (released in Sept).

If I am applying to endo residency whose interviews start coming out in July, do I have to take it before the end of May?
Do schools only get the official scores in September and it does not matter when to take it before the end of August?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys,

I have a question regarding when to take ADAT.
My understanding is that there are two types of reports: 1) preliminary score report(released in June or Aug) and 2) official score report (released in Sept).

If I am applying to endo residency whose interviews start coming out in July, do I have to take it before the end of May?
Do schools only get the official scores in September and it does not matter when to take it before the end of August?

Thank you!
It is my understanding that programs can see your preliminary percentiles in June and August. So, if you're wanting them to see it before July, you'll have to take it before the end of May.

Big Hoss

Reactions: 1 user