1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

timing on kaplan FL PS...

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Omyss, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Omyss

Omyss Member
    2+ Year Member

i can never finish the kaplan FL PS, (unless i guess randomly on certain questions)... i was wondering if you guys that have done the kaplan FLs stick to the 100 minutes, or if you allow yourselves the required time to finish it. They are so calculation intensive, that no matter how hard i try i always go over by 8-20 minutes...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Kaplan FL PS sections are always loooong. I was able to finish them, usually with only a minute or two to spare, but on the real test I had like 30 minutes left over. So you should be fine.