Tips For Speeding Up TBR Review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RaidenXVC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any advice for speeding up the pace at which I go through the berkeley review content.

I recently started studying for the MCAT and have been trying to follow a slightly modified SN2ed schedule, but the thing is that I am finding that I am going through content review at a snail's pace. Rather than taking every 1/3 practice problem, I take the 25 question review at the end of the chapter as well as the 52 question section test because I have only been getting somewhere between 1/2 to 2/3 of the questions right and I am thinking that I need the extra practice.

This generally makes for an 8-10 hour day, so I was hoping to trim it down a bit to 4-6 hours.

Members don't see this ad.

Depending on how far out your exam is, you can read the chapters and then do the related EK1001 questions to make sure you have the concepts down.
If your missing half the passage based questions its probably cause your not fully grasping the concepts from a single read through.

Maybe work half or all the EK1001 problems until you can understand why the correct answers are correct. Mostly because EK is not trying to trick you the way AAMC style questions do. EK just tests if you know the material. Once you know it your score should be higher for passage based problems.

Best of luck.

[Edit PS]
I think SN2 breaks up the section review because if you do all the questions at the end of the chapter, by the time your taking the MCAT you might have forgotten things from your early studies. The guide has you do some practice problems but then has you go back and do the rest of them weeks later so you don't forget the details.