Tips on how to improve score? I've gotten the same score twice in a row.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhs2252

Reaction score
Hello! I got the same score on my AAMC sample test and on the AAMC FL1. Any tips on how to improve my score instead of remaining stagnant? My test is on January 25th. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

How long did you spend between the sample test and FL1? Also, the sample test score isn't really 'accurate' since it was never actually given to students.

Between now and test day, the most important things you can do would be to really go over your practice tests and assess whether your mistakes were content or logic.

However, with just 2 weeks until test day, you can most likely expect a score +/- 3 points from your FL averages.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

How long did you spend between the sample test and FL1? Also, the sample test score isn't really 'accurate' since it was never actually given to students.

Between now and test day, the most important things you can do would be to really go over your practice tests and assess whether your mistakes were content or logic.

However, with just 2 weeks until test day, you can most likely expect a score +/- 3 points from your FL averages.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
Thank you! I spent five days between my sample test and FL 1.