Tips to Improve MCAT score or to Reschedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drval111

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting on SDN but I need advice:
I have just finished my Kaplan course and content review. I have Taking 2 Full lengths scoring a 498 on both and I am pretty bummed. I take my MCAT May 24th, so I am wondering what to do. I really want to score a 507 or greater on my real MCAT and will soon be done the semester at school and will be doing MCAT full time for 3 weeks. What are your tips/suggestions/advice?
Thanks all :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting on SDN but I need advice:
I have just finished my Kaplan course and content review. I have Taking 2 Full lengths scoring a 498 on both and I am pretty bummed. I take my MCAT May 24th, so I am wondering what to do. I really want to score a 507 or greater on my real MCAT and will soon be done the semester at school and will be doing MCAT full time for 3 weeks. What are your tips/suggestions/advice?
Thanks all :)

You answered your own question... when your average score is 507 sit for the exam... otherwise bow out gracefully and wait.

For what it’s worth I was averaging 498-502 on the Kaplan practice tests and was coming into the actually test expecting to score around a 505 or something but was pleasantly surprised with a 509. Keep taking practice tests!