tired of this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCDavisdude

WHITEBOY SLIM
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wish finals were over with already, i think im going to pass out before this week is over

Members don't see this ad.

There's lots of us UCD grads here that lived to tell about it--go to the 'Bucks!

Members don't see this ad :)
UCDavisdude said:
wish finals were over with already, i think im going to pass out before this week is over

i agree with you and mine have barely just begun. ugh I know the next couple of nights will be all-nighters. :( i wonder how going to interviews after no sleep will be...anyone try that?

Christmas break will be so sweet. Just gotta get there.

It will all be over Friday afternoon for me.

Psycho Doctor said:
i wonder how going to interviews after no sleep will be...anyone try that?

:D No worries...it makes you more honest! And besides, the interview before which I got the least amount of sleep (about 2 hours) is the one acceptance I've received! You'll do fine! :thumbup:

:luck: :love:

Fermata said:
Did I mention that I'm already on break? :D
yes, you've been done for what seems like an eternity whilst the rest of the poor premeds around her sling around books and notes all night! The real question is, what have you been DOING with your free time? ;)

UCDavisdude said:

tell me about it. i have less than 48 hours left and i am not sure i am going to make it. sooo burned out..... :scared:

Fermata said:
Did I mention that I'm already on break? :D

stop rubbing it in!!!

fermata:

1 entry found for fermata.
fer·ma·ta ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fr-mät)
n. Music
1. The prolongation of a tone, chord, or rest beyond its indicated time value.
2. The sign indicating this prolongation.

**and I still have no idea what it means....at least not when you use it as "I'm a fermata. Hold me!!!"

DrYo12 said:
:D No worries...it makes you more honest! And besides, the interview before which I got the least amount of sleep (about 2 hours) is the one acceptance I've received! You'll do fine! :thumbup:

:luck: :love:

honest? I was always honest :D so i'm not sure, but certainly more forgetful, irritated, and emotional :( :oops:

and congrats to you!! :thumbup:

Hang in there everyone! I know exams and such may suck the life force out of you at times, but having been out of school for a while (a year for me) makes you realize that being in school is the best! Man I can't wait to get back into studying and being in school......It's funny to think that I now think fondly of all the all-nighters studying orgo with my friends in the library - eating sour gummy worms and drinking Dr. Peper all night just to cram a few more reactions in my head. Yeah, I'm a little psycho. :p

Psycho Doctor said:
stop rubbing it in!!!

fermata:

n. Music

**and I still have no idea what it means....at least not when you use it as "I'm a fermata. Hold me!!!"
prolongation of a chord=holding! :D

Are any of y'all graduating this semester, too? That makes it a hundred times harder to study for finals knowing that in a few days I will be walking across the stage pretty much no matter what happens for these last two finals. I have histology and spanish tomorrow and I have to get a 70 on my histo test and a 64 on my spanish test to make A's in those classes. Doing those types of calculations at the end of the semester always makes me soooo unmotivated!

Good luck to everybody on their finals and congrats to any fellow grads! :luck: :luck: :luck:

This weekend is going to be fun!! :hardy:

Psycho Doctor said:
stop rubbing it in!!!

fermata:

n. Music

If you see a fermata over a note (on sheet music), you are supposed to play the note for longer than normal. :thumbup: