Program-Specific Info / Q's TJU East Falls vs City Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarylandOT102

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just curious to see if anyone had insight on the TJU East Falls Weekend MSOT Program vs the City Center Weekday MSOT Program. Is one less competitive to get into?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to both programs, interviewed at East Falls, and was accepted with a choice of program! I think I was one of the first few interviews so they had many seats available, not sure what it’d look like now. I ended up choosing Center City :)

I applied to both programs, interviewed at East Falls, and was accepted with a choice of program! I think I was one of the first few interviews so they had many seats available, not sure what it’d look like now. I ended up choosing Center City :)
Hi congrats, how was the east falls interview? and what was your gpa if you dont mind?

Hi congrats, how was the east falls interview? and what was your gpa if you dont mind?

The interview was a group interview, 4 girls in mine! They just went around asking us questions, a lot of them were more scenario/experience based. For example, something like “tell me about a time when you XYZ”. Each question was directed at one of the candidates and totally different so there was no rush to speak first or provide a better answer. Then we got paired up, received a scenario, and had to do some treatment planning & they asked us questions about it. It really wasn’t too bad!! My gpa is like a 3.75 and I got a 402 on my MAT. Let me know if you have other questions, feel free to message me

Reactions: 1 user