TMDSAS academic honor question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sporky

Sporky
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My TMDSAS app is complete except for one thing and I would like your sage advice.

I don't have any academic honors. My undergrad gpa was 3.44 and the school I attended doesn't recognize anyone with less than a 3.5. Now, I was recognized each class period when the professor called my name and I replied, "here". Does that count?

What do I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Or you can make up awards and recognition and stuff, but I won't guarantee that your application will survive for long :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha, I'm from Sugar Land too. About your question, I would just leave it blank; admissions directors know different schools have different requirements for recognition (at my school its a 3.7), if your GPA is competitive enough on its own, you should be fine.

I would love to leave it blank, but it won't let me.

Being a smartalec, I am tempted to put "This page intentionally left blank" but that might get me in trouble.

Should I just enter a . or something so it will let me submit it?

:)

Hey, UT only stopped requiring Latin as a prereq a couple of years ago. And from what I hear, there are some who want to bring it back.

Also, we here in Texas only discovered computers a little while ago so we need some extra grace........

strange that it doesn't let you leave it blank. Just write 'None' or N/A or a blank space.

Just say that the award you received was so exclusive that the title and description of said award was excluded in order to remain true to the essence of the award.

Zuerst said:
Just say that the award you received was so exclusive that the title and description of said award was excluded in order to remain true to the essence of the award.
hahaha. do it. DOO IT.