TMDSAS Application Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sohum.desai

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone beginning the 2006 application, I was wondering how professors from whom I shall be obtaining letters of recommendation send their letters to TMDSAS. Do they use the same HP Advisors evaluating form? Once the letter is sent to TMDSAS, is the letter along with my application forwarded to medical school?

Thanking everyone in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Just send it to TMDSAS, they will forward it to all the schools you apply to. Good luck!

yeah, you can either have the professor mail the LOR to TMDSAS or if your school has a premed advising office or something you can have them receive the LOR and they will mail it. You can also mail it yourself but make sure that the professor signs the envelope seal.

sohum.desai said:
For anyone beginning the 2006 application, I was wondering how professors from whom I shall be obtaining letters of recommendation send their letters to TMDSAS. Do they use the same HP Advisors evaluating form? Once the letter is sent to TMDSAS, is the letter along with my application forwarded to medical school?

Thanking everyone in advance

http://www.utsystem.edu/tmdsas/admission_reqmts/credentials.htm