TMDSAS Chronology of Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MonkeyNuts!

Even Kal has bad days...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What am I supposed to put in Chronology of Activities? Like extracurriculars? When I took exams? When I took classes? Life changing events?

Members don't see this ad.

Look at the example link at the top of the section. I think listing only what their example listed makes the section really sparse, so I added big-time EC's and jobs I had during school. Basically just account for your time. Where did it all go?

mychelle774 said:
Look at the example link at the top of the section. I think listing only what their example listed makes the section really sparse, so I added big-time EC's and jobs I had during school. Basically just account for your time. Where did it all go?
ditto.

Members don't see this ad :)
basically account for the time since you left high school until now. throw in major ECs, MCAT test dates, jobs, time at school, vacations, etc.

Hi what link are you talking about?!

What am I supposed to put in Chronology of Activities? Like extracurriculars? When I took exams? When I took classes? Life changing events?

With the new system, Interfolio automatically inputs this info for you when you enter into the various parts of the application. In order for the chronology to show, you have to be sure to complete the High School and College information. Then from that point, everything you enter will automatically show up on the chronology page. You should only add additional activities if there's an activity that you had not mentioned in the rest of your application.