MonkeyNuts!

Even Kal has bad days...
10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2005
What am I supposed to put in Chronology of Activities? Like extracurriculars? When I took exams? When I took classes? Life changing events?

mychelle774

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2006
Houston, TX
Status
Pre-Medical
Look at the example link at the top of the section. I think listing only what their example listed makes the section really sparse, so I added big-time EC's and jobs I had during school. Basically just account for your time. Where did it all go?

Pancho Villa

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2006
Status
mychelle774 said:
Look at the example link at the top of the section. I think listing only what their example listed makes the section really sparse, so I added big-time EC's and jobs I had during school. Basically just account for your time. Where did it all go?
ditto.

About the Ads

10+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2005
Status
Medical Student
basically account for the time since you left high school until now. throw in major ECs, MCAT test dates, jobs, time at school, vacations, etc.

May 21, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical

Hi what link are you talking about?!

cher25

15+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
What am I supposed to put in Chronology of Activities? Like extracurriculars? When I took exams? When I took classes? Life changing events?
With the new system, Interfolio automatically inputs this info for you when you enter into the various parts of the application. In order for the chronology to show, you have to be sure to complete the High School and College information. Then from that point, everything you enter will automatically show up on the chronology page. You should only add additional activities if there's an activity that you had not mentioned in the rest of your application.

About the Ads