1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

TMDSAS Chronology of Activities

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by eternalrage, Jul 16, 2006.

1. eternalrage

eternalrage Even Kal has bad days...
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    What am I supposed to put in Chronology of Activities? Like extracurriculars? When I took exams? When I took classes? Life changing events?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mychelle774

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Look at the example link at the top of the section. I think listing only what their example listed makes the section really sparse, so I added big-time EC's and jobs I had during school. Basically just account for your time. Where did it all go?

4. Pancho Villa

Pancho Villa Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

ditto.

5. 63768

63768 Guest
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    basically account for the time since you left high school until now. throw in major ECs, MCAT test dates, jobs, time at school, vacations, etc.

6. Jeskai3ai3e

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

Hi what link are you talking about?!

7. cher25

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    With the new system, Interfolio automatically inputs this info for you when you enter into the various parts of the application. In order for the chronology to show, you have to be sure to complete the High School and College information. Then from that point, everything you enter will automatically show up on the chronology page. You should only add additional activities if there's an activity that you had not mentioned in the rest of your application.