TMDSAS - Considered complete but still incomplete??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RiceOwl85

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To my knowledge my school is still working on my committee letter. TMDSAS shows no record of having received it either. Everything else was turned in sometime in June. However...

UTMB - received interview invite last week
UTSA - received email saying my application was complete
A&M - status changed to "Under Review" which implies they have all of my application materials

Is it normal for Texas schools to review apps w/o the LORs? And no I'm not complaining or anything, just curious...

Members don't see this ad.

From what I've heard, Texas schools like to jump the gun. Southwestern is well known for sending interview invites without a completed secondary. Your stats/ecs were probably good enough for you to get invites before the schools saw your LORs.

Sorry to hijack the thread OP, but I have a question myself.

2 days ago i got an email from TMDSAS saying my app was transmitted. is that the same thing as verified? cause on the status page of TMDSAS, it says that everything is transmitted to a school, but i sent in my A&M secondary just now. I don't know if I jumped the gun since my app dind't say verified. Could anyone clear this up?

Sorry to hijack the thread OP, but I have a question myself.

2 days ago i got an email from TMDSAS saying my app was transmitted. is that the same thing as verified? cause on the status page of TMDSAS, it says that everything is transmitted to a school, but i sent in my A&M secondary just now. I don't know if I jumped the gun since my app dind't say verified. Could anyone clear this up?

It's the same.