TMDSAS MCAT and LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agg2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i requested my MCAT score to be sent to tmdsas but it hasn't showed up yet (i requested it on 5/20). Should i request for it to be sent again? also, can i go ahead and submit the application if they haven't received my LORs and transcript yet?

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you can submit it, I already have. I'm in the same boat with regards to the MCAT score, and have tried contacting TMDSAS. Will post when I get a reply if it's still relevant.

it takes time. someone has to manually enter stuff, and they're probably getting flooded with applications and materials.

be patient.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have another question about LORs & TMDSAS...
i'm getting individual letters of recommendation from two science profs. if i send them an email request from TMDSAS, will they be able to submit both the LOR + the Evaluation form electronically? Or must I print out the evaluation form and expect them to mail it in somehow? It's pretty confusing.

if you check the homepage, TMDSAS says they're having some issues with MCAT scores - just be patient.

I got a response saying "TMDSAS will not begin receiving MCAT or DAT scores until next week. We are waiting on AAMC to correct the holdup on their end. Scores will show up as received by early next week". So next week it is.

And it's not really a question of patience as much as not wanting to fall behind due to a technical glitch.

IL-6, I'll try to find it out for you :).

For those whose school has sent your transcript, does it show as being received on TMDSAS? It's been over two weeks since my school sent it out and TMDSAS has still not received it. I sent it to the Interfolio address if that matters.

I called TMDSAS about the MCAT score issue a few days ago. The woman with whom I spoke gave me the impression that the score won't show as being received until you submit your application and TMDSAS begins to process it. She said something about TMDSAS downloading the score but only after you submit. I guess we'll find out...