TMDSAS oGPA/sGPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXKnight

Better Known as TXK
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those of you who know about TMDSAS. when calculating GPA:
-Do they calculate sGPA and oGPA (other than science GPA) OR,
-Do they calculate sGPA and cGPA (cumulative=sci+other..i guess you can call this overall GPA too)

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

If I remember correctly TMDSAS does:
Undergrad overall gpa
Undergrad Science gpa
Graduate gpa
Overall gpa

-Do they calculate sGPA and cGPA (cumulative=sci+other..i guess you can call this overall GPA too)

Thank you!!

This one.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you!!

The second one, they do sGPA with just science (BCMP) and then the cumulative GPA (which is really called overall GPA)... Then they do the graduate GPA and an overall undergrad/graduate GPA. They also break it down by years in college...

Thank y'all...LOL....In that case then how does the following scenario gets recorded:
- I officially graduated 2003 but took some classes 2005/2006, not graduate level just some classes I thought I'd like --question: is that counted as undergraduate gpa or graduate gpa; even though they're not real "graduate" classes they are post-graduation classes i guess..
any thoughts?
Thank you!

Thank y'all...LOL....In that case then how does the following scenario gets recorded:
- I officially graduated 2003 but took some classes 2005/2006, not graduate level just some classes I thought I'd like --question: is that counted as undergraduate gpa or graduate gpa; even though they're not real "graduate" classes they are post-graduation classes i guess..
any thoughts?
Thank you!

If you took the classes as a "non-degree seeking" student, then they will be calculated in as undergraduate GPA.