TMDSAs plan question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sliceofbread136

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First question: When is a good date to have TMDSAs submitted by? I can't start working on my app until like the 15th because I have 5 ****ing finals....

I was planning to submit my app alittle after may 22nd since that is the date I leave for my study abroad, which I wanted list as an activity (and I can't list future activites).

Second questions: Will there be any problems with me having my study abroad activity having a start date that is basically the day I turn in my application?

Thanks for any help

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying this cycle myself. I'm guessing the general consensus is that anytime in June is a good time to apply. I believe some schools start reviewing in July and August so you want to be complete by July.

I'm applying this cycle myself. I'm guessing the general consensus is that anytime in June is a good time to apply. I believe some schools start reviewing in July and August so you want to be complete by July.

Sweet, thanks! Think the start date on my study abroad activity will make any difference?