TMDSAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foofighter7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys...quick question...i submitted my TMDSAS on the 6th and on the 9th I checked the TMDSAS website and it said it recieved all my forms....however, when I checked today, it still shows that my application hasnt been processed. Does anyone know anything about how long it takes? The amcas processig took me olny 3 days, so i was just wondering whats taking TMDSAS so long. please help!

Members don't see this ad.

foofighter7 said:
hey guys...quick question...i submitted my TMDSAS on the 6th and on the 9th I checked the TMDSAS website and it said it recieved all my forms....however, when I checked today, it still shows that my application hasnt been processed. Does anyone know anything about how long it takes? The amcas processig took me olny 3 days, so i was just wondering whats taking TMDSAS so long. please help!

Do you have MCAT scores yet? If not, then the "Complete" box has probably not been checked on your TMDSAS status report, so they may be holding it back for that reason. I'm getting my first MCAT scores on Tuesday and at that time I hope for my application to be moved along.

My AMCAS application has been waiting for review for over a week now, so not sure what's taking it so long to go.

bayloraggie06 said:
Do you have MCAT scores yet? If not, then the "Complete" box has probably not been checked on your TMDSAS status report, so they may be holding it back for that reason. I'm getting my first MCAT scores on Tuesday and at that time I hope for my application to be moved along.

My AMCAS application has been waiting for review for over a week now, so not sure what's taking it so long to go.

hey...well i havent taken the mcat yet...im taking it in august and my amcas already got processed....i was on the TMDSAS website and it said it will process ur application even if u dont have the mcat, but they'll still process it and send it to schools...but why is it taking so long?

Members don't see this ad :)
foofighter7 said:
hey...well i havent taken the mcat yet...im taking it in august and my amcas already got processed....i was on the TMDSAS website and it said it will process ur application even if u dont have the mcat, but they'll still process it and send it to schools...but why is it taking so long?

I applied 2004. At that time I think they had to verify your grades with your official transcripts (hopefully you sent those?) and had to have all letters of recommendation.

I also think I remember it only transmitted every thursday or something.

I also don't think they sent it if it was incomplete, i.e. no MCAT score.

It took me a couple of weeks even with MCAT already completed.

TMDSAS says "Allow 2-4 weeks for application processing, time will vary due to volume and unresolved problems."

so ... to quote Karate Kid ... "patience Danielsan"

It'll go out next wednesday. Relax.

Dude,

Anyone who has a team of aces to fight the Evil Forces of Foo as their avatar shouldn't have to worry about getting their app in too early. Don't worry, because Dave will save us ALL!!!!