TMDSAS Rolling Admissions Nov 15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Texas Jayhawk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Texas Schools will actually begin offering admission on the 15th, or will it potentially be a while before the schools start offering admission?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know anything about acceptances offers for non texas residents who interviewed at Texas A&M? They said OOS receive offers starting Nov 15 just like the instates.

Does anyone know anything about acceptances offers for non texas residents who interviewed at Texas A&M? They said OOS receive offers starting Nov 15 just like the instates.

I am an OOS, received acceptance last week from Texas A&M.. good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I understand, Texas schools can send out "pre-match offers" to OOS starting Oct 15th. So they are in the process already.

If you are in-state, lets just both hope that A&M is sending out a lot of offers... though I don't think that technical acceptance happens until you match with them as your number one on Feb 15th. But either way, the spot would be yours. Good luck everybody.:luck:

I interviewed at A&M a few weeks ago, and Filo said he has already sent out close to 15 offers to out of state applicants.

And to the OP - I think the best in-state applicants will receive word by phone, email, or more likely, snail mail, on or around the 15th.

When I talked to them, A&M said they would be sending out offers by snail mail on the 15th so it maybe a day or so before anyone recieves one. That was what they told me, but hey you never know.

FOr further in depth discussion, please refer to Texas Interviews 2007 thread, and keep track of OOS acceptances to TX schools via the Official Acceptance thread!

Hey twofish, when did you interview? I interviewed the second week of August and hasn't heard anything from Texas A&M as of today. I am OOS. Which state are u from?

Hi cannister,
I interviewed on 10/5. I am currently in CA. GOOD LUCK!

Hey twofish, when did you interview? I interviewed the second week of August and hasn't heard anything from Texas A&M as of today. I am OOS. Which state are u from?

it would feel so good to get an acceptance on the 15th....even if it was from texas tech.

Also in TX, probably applying next cycle or one after next. I believe that it can take awhile depending on school, though.

Good luck to ya :)