Tmdsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TxRunner

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So on average how long does it take the TMDSAS to return an email????

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a special email address I don't know about? It has taken them over a week to get back to me. I used the address listed on the website.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think they have been open this week due to ice in Austin and MLK. Tomorrow maybe...

Ahh that makes sense. Thanks!

I sent TMDSAS some update info and told them what and where on my application to change and I got a response a while ago but when I check the printable application on the web nothing has changed? Would changes be reflected there or not?

I sent TMDSAS some update info and told them what and where on my application to change and I got a response a while ago but when I check the printable application on the web nothing has changed? Would changes be reflected there or not?

Mine weren't... I updated them like two weeks ago. I figured it was too late in the game. I'm assuming they just add the email to your file so schools will see it and I emailed my school too.

Mine weren't... I updated them like two weeks ago. I figured it was too late in the game. I'm assuming they just add the email to your file so schools will see it and I emailed my school too.

From the TMDSAS faq:

How will I know if my requested correction has been made?

Once we have made the requested correction, you will be able to view it on your online application. TMDSAS also fowards your email request to each of the schools with which you have applied.