TMSDAS Transcript request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For TMSDAS, the only transcripts you need to send are the transcripts to the general TMSDAS address, right? Do any of the schools require additional transcripts to be sent separately to their school? How about evaluation forms? Do any of the schools require separate forms to their schools?

Also, I noticed that several of the schools have seconadary applications to be filled out. We can fill these out and turn them in as soon as we submit primary application, right?

Members don't see this ad.

For TMSDAS, the only transcripts you need to send are the transcripts to the general TMSDAS address, right? Do any of the schools require additional transcripts to be sent separately to their school? How about evaluation forms? Do any of the schools require separate forms to their schools?

You don't need to send any additional transcripts now. A few schools require transcripts to be sent directly to them before matriculation, but you'll take care of that after you get in. Evaluation forms are all done through TMDSAS.

Also, I noticed that several of the schools have seconadary applications to be filled out. We can fill these out and turn them in as soon as we submit primary application, right?

Yes, no need to wait to be invitied -- fill out the secondaries ASAP.

While I was editing that info back into the FAQ (the question about secondaries was already there) I realized that I should point out that if Baylor (not a TMDSAS school, I know) offers you an interview be sure to submit transcripts to them right away. They will need copies of all your transcripts before they will extend an offer of admission.