TMSDAS Transcript request

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by alok, May 7, 2007.

1. alok

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    For TMSDAS, the only transcripts you need to send are the transcripts to the general TMSDAS address, right? Do any of the schools require additional transcripts to be sent separately to their school? How about evaluation forms? Do any of the schools require separate forms to their schools?

Also, I noticed that several of the schools have seconadary applications to be filled out. We can fill these out and turn them in as soon as we submit primary application, right?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg Long Live the New Flesh!
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You don't need to send any additional transcripts now. A few schools require transcripts to be sent directly to them before matriculation, but you'll take care of that after you get in. Evaluation forms are all done through TMDSAS.

Yes, no need to wait to be invitied -- fill out the secondaries ASAP.

4. Anastasis

Anastasis caffeinated for safety
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yup - what Jota said. I'm also going to add your questions to the FAQ thread. :)

5. Anastasis

Anastasis caffeinated for safety
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    While I was editing that info back into the FAQ (the question about secondaries was already there) I realized that I should point out that if Baylor (not a TMDSAS school, I know) offers you an interview be sure to submit transcripts to them right away. They will need copies of all your transcripts before they will extend an offer of admission.