TN opportunity, about an hour from Nashville.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

painj

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Join well established outpatient practice--all types of procedures are done. This is in a growing metro area about an hour from Nashville. If this is an area of interest-full posting is at http://www.painrecruiters.com/TN2.html

Members don't see this ad.

the nerve! will it never stop!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
my apologies for entering this into the wrong section. If there is a way to move the post, I will do so.

This is why I prefer posting in the Physician Only section. Anyone like this can read the public forum.......and post in it.

While I mistakenly posted in the wrong section-which I again, have to apologize--I have been dedicated to the pain management field for the past 14 years. I read the public forum daily to help me better understand the needs/concerns of pain physicians and the nuances of the speciality-which help me support and do what ever I can within my particular sector of the industry. I do not take advantage of the public forum, and, as most who read it-use it to help benefit those that I work with and for.

While I mistakenly posted in the wrong section-which I again, have to apologize--I have been dedicated to the pain management field for the past 14 years. I read the public forum daily to help me better understand the needs/concerns of pain physicians and the nuances of the speciality-which help me support and do what ever I can within my particular sector of the industry. I do not take advantage of the public forum, and, as most who read it-use it to help benefit those that I work with and for.

please continue to post -- i know people who have followed your leads