TN visa

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Big_Poppa DDS, Jun 9, 2002.

  1. Big_Poppa DDS

    Big_Poppa DDS Senior Member

    Sep 29, 2001
    Likes Received:
    anyone, get a tn visa and then transfer over to an h1 b. I am going to get a tn visa to work as a dentist in the us, but i would like to get something more long term and eventually get a green card. Any comments?
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

Share This Page