To all current OHSU MD and MD/MPH students!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilies

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the official acceptance letter a few days ago?yay! I?m so excited! I was really impressed witht the school when i interviewed and I?m pretty much set on going, so can any of u current students share ur thoughts and opinions on the school? How do u like it and how has your experience been so far? Also, to those doing md/mph? I got into the program and I?m wondering how you guys are balancing the rigors of both curriculums. Is it really intense? Manageable? Please comment! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am also a recent admit to the OHSU MD/MPH program. I am currently trying to decide whether to do just the MD part or the joint program so I am hoping to get some feedback from current joint degree students (particularly those who have gone all the way through medical school). Was it worth the extra year and money? Did it expand your range of opportunities? Do you use your epi/biostats training? Basically, anything and everything...the good and the bad would be greatly appreciated.

Moving to Pre-Allo with the rest of the "What do you think of medical school X?" threads. Allopathic medical students read and reply to threads in Pre-Allo and my follow and reply to this thread.