1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

To all Future MDs

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by AT747, Dec 4, 2002.

1. AT747

AT747 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm trying to find the right medical school for me and I need some help from your guys. Does anyone know any medical school that records the lectures for most of the classes on videotapes. So if one missed some part of the notes during the lecture, or didn't understand certain concepts , he could go back and revisit that part of the lecture.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. i think this would be better answered in the allpoathic forum, but u could also check the schools's website, they have informations in this stuff, i would say approximately half if not more have recorded lectures, oh well good luck finding out though.

4. fava

fava stalking ed
    7+ Year Member

all lectures are videotaped at upenn

5. Indy

Indy Member
    7+ Year Member

at baylor, lectures are videotaped and streamed online (in good quality) for first year, and videotaped and stored in the library for second year. the great thing about putting them online is that you don't have to leave your room to watch them. also when you're studying for an exam, it's easy to scan through the video for a quick recap

6. kaos

kaos Web Crawler
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    for sure, University of Maryland does it. It's so awesome, and it's one of the biggest reasons why I wanna go there so badly!!!