To All Med Schools: "I Am Know Ready To Be Accepted"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cherebourg

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Ad Coms,

The waiting, the agony, the nervous nights have been fun and all, but know I am letting you all know: I am officially ready to be accepted.

I have enjoyed each of the three Waitlists I have received. It's been great, what a hoot! ha ha. I love the waitlist: neither Paradise nor Inferno but a pre-med purgatory. But seriously, I think the joking is now over and I am ready to have you accept me.

I'll be expecting my acceptance(s) in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. Don't you mean, "I am now ready to be accepted?"

PS - I don't think you are.

:laugh: After reading the thread, I don't think they'll be in a hurry.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL, I can definitely relate :p hang in there, and good luck!

VPDcurt said:
Wow. Don't you mean, "I am now ready to be accepted?"

PS - I don't think you are.
pet peeve.. yes... they're ready now... not their ready know... (u didn't say their, but people do on sdn...eeeeekkk)

virilep said:
pet peeve.. yes... they're ready now... not their ready know... (u didn't say their, but people do on sdn...eeeeekkk)

Who said anything about "their" and "they're?"

Pet peeve of mine 1: "u" doesn't mean "you" unless you're 13.

Pet peeve of mine 2: Proper nouns/first letters of sentences are capitalized.

virilep said:

some go could of been instead of could have been
arghhhh, very annoying.

Tinker Creek said:
some go could of been instead of could have been
arghhhh, very annoying.

Not to compound this further, but some say not some go ;) .

hey...quite being ninnies u guys...we could of been doing some thing worth while know instead, right. their's a time and a place and we go "boohoo, whhaaa" they're. there.

i am now ready to be accepted too...........who wants to be my first lol ;) i

Deer med skoolz:

U shuld take MEEEEEEEEEE write away for the MED SKOOL!!!@@!!@!!!!!! U no why?, becuz i am READY! i want 2 c patients becuz i think that wuld be reelly KOOL! I want to cut them open and do surjery! And i like that u don't have 2 right full sentences on subscription pads!! What does prn mean./?? will u teech me that in med skool??

I am dun waiting! TAKE ME KNOW!!!11111!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!eleven!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Stinky Cheez

stinkycheese said:
Deer med skoolz:

U shuld take MEEEEEEEEEE write away for the MED SKOOL!!!@@!!@!!!!!! U no why?, becuz i am READY! i want 2 c patients becuz i think that wuld be reelly KOOL! I want to cut them open and do surjery! And i like that u don't have 2 right full sentences on subscription pads!! What does prn mean./?? will u teech me that in med skool??

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Stinky Cheez
Thank you for legitimizing this thread! :laugh:

I'm not applying until 05-06. So I guess I'm Knot Ready to be Accepted to Medical School.

Cherebourg said:
Dear Ad Coms,

The waiting, the agony, the nervous nights have been fun and all, but know I am letting you all know: I am officially ready to be accepted.

I have enjoyed each of the three Waitlists I have received. It's been great, what a hoot! ha ha. I love the waitlist: neither Paradise nor Inferno but a pre-med purgatory. But seriously, I think the joking is now over and I am ready to have you accept me.

Thanks

Thats seriously hilarious
:laugh:

stinkycheese said:
Deer med skoolz:

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Stinky Cheez

You guys should really stop making fun of the op :thumbdown: We've all vented about the burdens of the admission process on here before, so why hate on this poor person? Obviously if he/she (sorry can't tell by your name) has gotten interviews then he/she must be a worthy candidate in some regard, so why not be supportive? This is probably why this person started that thread about SDN being unhelpful and unsupportive and you all are proving him/her right!

Sorry, pet peeve of mine. I hate when 20-somethings repeatedly make second-grade spelling errors.

Hey Cherebourg:
Have you heard any from MSSM yet? -L.

Cherebourg said:
Dear Ad Coms,

Thanks