To ALL New Yorkers!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would any of you like to host me and lend me their couch for two nights while I'm there for my NYU interview? I know that this is a bit of a strange request, but anywhere I can save money, I would like to! Hotels in NYC are minimum $100.00 a night!! It would be greatly appreciated!! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

when ya gonna be here?

I fly into Newark International on Thursday, March 14 and depart early Saturday, March 16 morning. Interview day on Friday, March 15. Do you have a couch that I can crash on?

Members don't see this ad :)
A tip. I went to Entertainment.com (where I have an account), and looked for hotels in the $61-$100 range near NYU. Quality Inn Sports Complex is 6 miles away, 2 stars (out of 4). I don't know what their exact rates are (their website wants you to call them).

Entertainment.com has a "valid anytime" 50% off coupon. So if you know someone who has the card, take it with you (confirm ahead of course).

If I were going to an interview, I'd opt for getting some quality shut-eye and not shack up on a couch with a stranger...

K.

if you really need a place to stay, PM me.

Kramers,

Thanks for your input! I'm all about saving money at this time, I'd sleep in a cardboard box if I have to in a kitchen if it's available! As far as meeting strangers and not getting enough sleep, I don't mind meeting strangers and not much sleep is needed for me to do well in an interview! Again, your input is greatly appreciated. :cool: