To all of those who interviewed at Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chorboke

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where did you stay? They still have not sent me info regarding accomodations and my interview is in two weeks. Can you list rates, proximity to medical school, and best way to make reservations (include the phone number or web page). Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i stayed with a student and it was great. he picked me up, drove me to the train station and really helped me get to know the school and the students.
-we also got to watch goodfellas-
if you dont mind the risk of bad sleeping accomodations (i got an air mattress), you should definitely look into their student hosting program. besides, the price is right.

You can also stay at the university inn, which is about 70-80 dollars depending on if you stay in the main inn or the guest house. It is within walking distance of the medical school and also the marta bus. Other people I know stayed at the holiday inn that had a shuttle to the med school, and I think it was around 80 dollars or so.

Also be careful, Emory is nice, but be careful at night and such...my brother had his car broken into overnight, anyway just be careful...