To all of us soon to be Endo residents

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by ellsworthpeck, May 14, 2008.

1. ellsworthpeck

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey all,
    Hope everyone has enjoyed finishing up practice/GPR/graduation whatever. Sure that everyone is getting ready to begin. Anyone buying any equipment yet? Global vs. Zeiss? digital? Systems? Texts? Would love to hear from any of you and what you are doing to prepare!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TomBosley

Resident [Any Field]
    Got my original Root ZX a few weeks ago. Sadly, money is real tight....but I have my eye on a DownPak/Hot Shot combo. Scopes are provided.

4. ElDienteLoco

ElDienteLoco Senior Member

Dental Student
    I just bought a new laptop and I'm in the market for a camera. That's about it for me. My program provides scopes. I don't think there's anything else I'm going to be buying before I get there...can't wait to graduate and get started.

5. dlux

dlux History in the making...

Dentist
    Started my moonlighting gig here and am currently reading Problem Solving in Endodontics. We had to order that, Pathways, and a couple of other texts. I can't wait to get started either. Although I have to admit, working part time and taking care of my son has been pretty cool, especially considering how short we'll all be on time very soon.

I already had the equipment I needed and scopes are provided as well. Looks like the annual APICES is in Boston early August. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up there.